RushVision with Autoview
Movable Operator Console
Status Light Tower
Heavy Cast Iron Base
The Rush Wheel Truing and Dressing Machines are designed for the truing and dressing of flats, angles and radii on diamond and CBN
single wheels and multiple wheel packs. They are simple to operate, highly accurate, and cost effective. The customized, easy to use, ExVision video software makes high-tolerance truing and dressing easier than ever before.
- Heavy duty construction with one-piece cast iron base
- Cross table incorporates precision linear slides, ball screws, and is fully covered for accuracy and long life.
- Variable speed 3HP (2.2 KW) motor with quick-change spindle options of #40 taper, #50, HSK63, or customer specified spindle and adapters are available to suit all CNC and non-CNC grinding machines.
- Machine can be provided with a dust-collection system (optional).
- Heavy duty rotary table pivots with two pairs of precision angular
- Variable-speed dressing wheel and the oscillation is adjustable in
position, stroke and frequency.
- RushVision system allows for easy setup and for measuring wheel
- diameter, width, position, and inspection during or after dressing.
- High resolution B/W camera with zoom lens and preset magnifications (15x, 30x, & 60x).
- Automatic power zooming control system.
- AutoView Automatic camera slide positioning.
- Video overlay (CAD generated drawing overlaid on live video image).
- Onboard PC with Windows operating system and 19” display monitor.
- RushVision software program.
- Optical linear scales with digital display counter (.0001”/.001 mm
increment) X, Y axis.
- High performance swivel angle reader (0.03 degree increments)
- Automatic dressing wheel swiveling, oscillation and auto- infeed (Servo driven, PLC controlled) (FC-700EX only).
- Instruction and parts manual.
- One-year limited warranty.
- One day of setup and training by Rush Personnel.
- Dust Collection System.
- Mist Coolant System.
- Customer specified quick-change spindle nose adapters for most types of grinders
- Customer specified quick-change Wheel Spindle Cartridges.
- Special option available for larger diameter wheels.
- Oscillation lockout brake for use when dressing concave radii (FC-700W only – standard on FC-350EX).