- The Rush Easy-Cut is a fully enclosed semi-automatic cut-off machine. Use the Rush Easy-Cut for quick and easy cutting of carbide rod and tool ends with diameters between 1/8″ (3.175 mm) to 1-1/4″ (31.75 mm). It’s also great for high speed steel. PLC controlled, the Rush Easy-Cut has air actuated work piece clamping and hydraulic feed cutting stroke with a neutral button for manual positioning/feeding. Built in the USA.
- – Cuts: Carbide and HSS rod and tool ends
- – Size range: 1/8″ to 1-1/4″ (3mm to 32 mm)
– Flood coolant system
– Adjustable hydraulic feed rate with automatic cutting cycle return and
cycle stop, and override for manual feeding.
– Work piece V-block with carbide insert at cut zone. Pneumatic
clamping clamping on one or both sides of the cut-off wheel with
replaceable carbide clamp inserts (optional brass).
- – Full enclosure keeps coolant contained. Includes safety switch lockout
- for operator safety. Door stays locked until completion of cut cycle.
- – Waterproof LED work light
- – 3 HP spindle motor 8″ diameter diamond or CBN cut-off wheel
- – Dimensions: 46″W x 44″D x 57″H
- – Weight (approx.): 700lbs., 800lbs. crated
- – 30-Gallon Coolant System: two-stage filter with 40-micron paper filter roll with 5-micron filter bag
- – Mist Collection: high-efficiency air filtration up to 97% on submicron particles
- – Fire Suppression System: automatic thermal sensor detection, manual emergency override