- The Models FC-200D, FC-300D, and FC-500D feature a unique video optical system with 15x–120x zoom magnification and a black and white video monitor. This system provides a higher magnification and/or a larger field of view than most machine-mounted optical comparator systems. In addition, the video camera moves with the worktable for easy set-up and for inspection during and after grinding. Their rigid construction and a 3-HP variable speed grinding spindle allow for vibration-free grinding and fast stock removal.
- The Model FC-500D is a larger, more versatile machine and features vertical grinding spindle travel, a wheel travel range of 500 mm and an oscillation stroke of 70mm. The Model FC-500D is also designed for grinding reamers, drills, end mills, and multi-step form tools.
- – One-piece cast iron base provides extra rigidity and
- – Infeed slide and grinding head slide use Schneeberger precision
linear ways for accuracy and long life
- – Oscillation is adjustable in position, stroke, and frequency
- – Heavy duty cross table pivots with two pairs of precision (ABEC-7)
angular contact bearings
- – Cross table pivots up to 240 degrees with two adjustable
positioning stops and quickly locks in any position
- – Video Optical System, with a 15x – 120x magnification range and a
12-inch monitor that allows for measurement and inspection of radii
from .001″ to .375″ (.025mm to 9.5mm). Optical system moves with
the worktable for easy setup and inspection during or after grinding.
- – The scale shown on the video monitor can be used to represent
increments for various applications. The zoom optics provide
magnifications from 15x to 120x. The magnification can be adjusted
using a sample of known size, and locked so that the scale will
accurately show the desired increments. The “1” on the scale can
represent: 1/32″ (74x), 1/16″ (37x), 1/8″ (18x), 1mm (58x),
- 0.5mm (116x), 0.050″ (46x), 0.020″ (115x), etc.
- – Work table moves rapidly to and from the grinding position under
pneumatic control. Controls are placed for ease of use. The work table
infeed hand wheel can be fixed in position on the RH or LH side,
depending on operator preference (RH mounting shown).
- – Push button controls for stroke length & position (FC-200D only)
- – Video optical system with 15x–120x zoom with B&W monitor
- – Two halogen machine lamps
- – 53-gallon flood coolant system with paper roll filter and two 5-micron
- – 3-HP variable speed (500–4000 RPM) grinding spindle
- – Variable grinding force (0–450N)
- – 2-axis digital readout for infeed (0.00005″/0.001mm increments)
and angle (0.05 degree increments)
- – One year warranty
- – Grinding wheel adapter
- – Sold quick-clamping fixture and work piece holders for 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″,
- 1″, and 1-1/4″ square shanks
- – Hex key set: 0.9, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm
- – Open-ended wrenches: 27mm x 32mm, 23mm x 26mm, and 8mm x 10mm
- – Set of seven leveling bolts and pads
- – Central lubrication system
- – Instruction and parts manual
- – Machine setup and training by Rush Machinery personnel
- – Brake truing device with offset bracket to mount in quick-clamping fixture
- – Round tool grinding attachment with 0-60 rpm variable speed drive and 24-position dividing plate. Comes with (23) ER40 collets
to hold from 3 mm (1/8″) to 26 mm (1″) shank size
- – Universal quick-clamping fixture rotates 360 degrees and inclines -20 to +20 degrees in two planes to allow conical relief,
- cylindrical relief, or a combination of both. (Standard quick-clamping fixture is solid – for conical relief only). Includes 1/2″, 5/8″,
- 3/4″, and 1″ square work piece holders.