– Hand Button for Rapid Infeed and Feed Back
– Quick Clamping Fixture
– Swivel Table with Electronic Brake System
– Infeed Handle
– Wheel Position Control by Motor
– Oscillation Stroke Control by Motor
Both the Model FC-200D and the Model FC-500D feature a unique video optical system with 15x–120x zoom magnification and a black and white video monitor. This system provides a higher magnification and/or a larger field of view than most machine-
mounted optical comparator systems. In addition, the video camera moves with the worktable for easy set-up and for inspection during and after grinding. Their rigid construction and a 3-HP variable speed grinding spindle allow for vibration-free
grinding and fast stock removal.
The Model FC-500D is a larger, more versatile machine than the FC-200D. In addition to all of the capabilities of the Model FC-200D, the Model FC-500D features vertical grinding spindle travel, a wheel travel range of 500 mm and an oscillation stroke of 70mm. The Model FC-500D is also designed for grinding reamers, drills, end mills, and multi-step form tools.
- – Two halogen lights (12V)
– Coolant system including a 30-liter tank without filter
– Quick-clamping fixture
– Shape tool stand including four pieces: 13, 16, 20, and 26mm
– Splash protection shield with magnetic stand
– Optical linear scale with digital display counter
– TV camera with 17″ LCD monitor scope with zoom system
adjustable from 15x–120x magnification
– High performance swiveling angle reader
(0.05 degree increments)
– Grinding wheel spindle with variable speed (1000–4000 RPM)
- – One-piece cast iron base provides extra rigidity and minimizes vibration.
- – The cross slide and longitudinal slides are mounted with Schneeberger type N and O heavy duty & precision linear slide guides for accuracy and life.
- – Grinding the primary cutting edge. Tip radius and secondary cutting edge without changing setup.
- – Heavy duty swivel table pivots on 4-piece precision angular contact bearings.
- – The oscillation is adjustable in position, stroke, and frequency.
- – CCD camera with LCD monitor and precision scale for easy setup & inspection during the grinding operation.
- – Zoom system adjusts from 15x–120x magnification so that even a 0.02mm radius can be ground and inspected.