Hand Button for Rapid Infeed and Feed Back
Quick Clamping Fixture
Swivel Table with Electronic Brake System
Wheel Position Control by Motor
Oscillation Stroke Control by Motor
Both the Model FC-200D and the Model FC-500D feature a unique video optical system with 15x–120x zoom magnification and a black and white video monitor. This system provides a higher magnification and/or a larger field of view than most machine-
mounted optical comparator systems. In addition, the video camera moves with the worktable for easy set-up and for inspection during and after grinding. Their rigid construction and a 3-HP variable speed grinding spindle allow for vibration-free
grinding and fast stock removal.
The Model FC-500D is a larger, more versatile machine than the FC-200D. In addition to all of the capabilities of the Model FC-200D, the Model FC-500D features vertical grinding spindle travel, a wheel travel range of 500 mm and an oscillation stroke of 70mm. The Model FC-500D is also designed for grinding reamers, drills, end mills, and multi-step form tools.
- Two halogen lights (12V)
- Coolant system including a 30-liter tank without filter
- Quick-clamping fixture
- Shape tool stand including four pieces: 13, 16, 20, and 26mm
- Splash protection shield with magnetic stand
- Optical linear scale with digital display counter
- TV camera with 17″ LCD monitor scope with zoom system adjustable from 15x – 120x magnification
- High performance swiveling angle reader
(0.05 degree increments)
- Grinding wheel spindle with variable speed
(1000 – 4000RPM)
- One-piece cast iron base provides extra rigidity and
- The cross slide and longitudinal slides are mounted with Schneeberger type N and O heavy duty & precision linear slide guides for accuracy and life.
- Grinding the primary cutting edge. Tip radius and
secondary cutting edge without changing setup.
- Heavy duty swivel table pivots on 4-piece precision
angular contact bearings.
- The oscillation is adjustable in position, stroke, and frequency.
- CCD camera with LCD monitor and precision scale for easy setup & inspection during the grinding operation.
- Zoom system adjusts from 15x–120x magnification so that even a 0.02mm radius can be ground and inspected.