- The CNC Auto-Cut Cut-Off Machine automatically cuts carbide rod into precision lengths. This production machine, designed for cutting tool manufacturers and carbide rod processors, has a large capacity magazine and an automatic loader to allow for hours of unattended operation.
- The Auto-Cut can double the production rate for cutting carbide and hardened steel rod when compared with manual cut-off machines. It has easy-to- use CNC controls with a touch screen operator interface. Parameters can be quickly set for rod diameter and length.
- Capacity of the Auto-Cut is 0.055” (1.4 mm) to 1.575” (40 mm) diameter rod, length capacity 3.150″ (80 mm) to 16.535″ (420 mm), and comes standard with a flood coolant system.
- Machine setup and training are provided by Rush Machinery personnel.
- – 5 HP spindle motor
- – Clamps bar stock on each side of the cut-off wheel
- – Automatically compensates for wheel wear
- – Diamond cut-off wheel
- – Magazine insert for use with large diameter rods
- – Detailed operator manual
- – Flood coolant system
- – Catch basket with cushioning rubber mat
- – 30 Gallon Coolant System: two stage filter with 40-micron paper filter roll with 5-micron filter bag
- – Mist Collection: high efficiency air filtration up to 97% on submicron particles
- – Fire Suppression System: required when using oil as flood coolant